My 30th birthday came and went on Saturday, but I’m pretty sure I’ll reap the benefits from my gifts all year long! My friends & family really outdid themselves- I got so many wonderful things. I don’t think I could have had a better birthday! My front yard landscaping was my big gift from my parents, and below are other gifts I received.
1. Alice in Wonderland Pouch, Etsy.com
2. Purple Garden Boots, Target.com
3. Hello Kitty Say Hello Palette, Sephora.com
4. Hello Kitty Pen Pal Eyeliner in Purple Balloon, Sephora.com
5. Violet Sequin Tank, CharlotteRusse.com
6. Paint Splatter Swimsuit, JCPenny.com
7. Blue Bayou Season Passes (YEAH!!!!!), BlueBayou.com
8. Funny Girl Message Doll, LoveMomiji.com
9. Angelonia, BantingNursery.com
10. Eugenia Topiary, BantingNursery.com
11. Purple Bow Bag, Etsy.com
12. Rolled Denim Boyfriend Short, CharlotteRusse.com
My mom baked me some cupcakes with purple butterfly toppers, they were delish! On Saturday we spent the day in the French Quarter, and shopped at the French Market then ventured out to Bourbon Street for a bit. Chris bought me a momiji doll (#8) when we were downtown, and I think I will always cherish it- too cute! We returned to my parents house for a steak dinner and then we began preparing for Easter- dying eggs, and fixing baskets with my darling man, Dax. It really was a fantastic 30th birthday!!
Yep, I officially made out like a bandit! And I’m soooo excited about my Blue Bayou season passes from Chris, this summer is sure to be a blast =D
Dax was surely spoiled this weekend as well, with a grand total of 5 Easter Baskets!!! What does that mean for me? A lot of plastic eggs and candy hanging around the house. But, he sure did love hunting eggs. Here’s a few shots from Easter, which was spent at a huge crawfish boil at my cousin’s house. YUM!
Now, tell me all about your Easter weekend!